Download OT

Download App

Enter Your Name

If the first button doesn't work, try second button for downloading the app.

If second button doesn't work, try third button for downloading the app.

Comments

  1. Subject: Professional Developer for your 2D to 3D Image Converter (Web & Android)Message:"Hello,I have carefully reviewed your project requirements and the structure presented on your blog (2dto3dimageconvertor). Converting 2D images to 3D requires a robust AI backend, and I can develop this complete solution for you using a PHP-based web interface and a native-feel Android application.My Proposed Solution:Backend: PHP (Laravel or Core) to manage users, image uploads, and API integration.AI Engine: Integration of a powerful 3D Reconstruction API (like Meshy or Stability AI) to ensure high-quality depth mapping and realistic 3D models.Android App: A streamlined application developed to provide a smooth user experience for mobile uploads and 3D previews.Features: Inclusion of all modes (Basic, AI Enhanced, HD) and lighting settings as requested in your brief.Budget & Terms:I am comfortable with your proposal. For the full development (Web + Android), my quote is $200, I accept your 30% upfront payment terms.Timeline: 10 to 15 days for the full delivery.I am a dedicated freelance developer and I am ready to start immediately. Let’s discuss the API preferences and the database structure to get this project moving.Best regards,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APP DOWNLOAD